Sep 4, 2009

Welcome!


I plan to post reports from kayaking trips around Switzerland with my Folbot "Cooper" sea kayak. Since I own a sea kayak, I stick with the slower moving bodies of water!  There already seems to be plenty of websites devoted to whitewater kayaking in Switzerland.  There are also many canoe/kayak clubs around Switzerland that may suit your needs.

 I hope to eventually post reports and photos from my trips on the Aare River (between Grenchen and Aarwangen), Hallwilersee, Vierwaldstättersee (lake Luzern), Thunersee (Central Switzerland), lakes and canals around Biel & Neuchatel, etc..

 I live in Kanton Solothurn on the Baselland border so tend to visit more bodies of water near home but hope to make some kayak trips around Lake Geneva, Ticine region in the south, and Walensee in the east.
... As time permits, with work and family taking priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep in mind that your comments will be viewed by anyone visiting the site. A comment may be removed by the moderator if considered inappropriate.

~ Thank you